MyStudyAbroad is an online system that allows students to search over 1,200 programs, submit applications, create and update journals, post pictures, and more.
To-Do's Before Applying
- Attend a Global Cougs 101 (GC 101) Session.
- Meet with your academic advisor to determine the best time to study abroad and which courses to take.
- Research your program options using Programs Search tool.
- Apply for or renew your Passport.
- Review the application process and How to Apply instructions. Remember, unless you are studying on a Faculty-led program, you are required to complete two applications, the WSU application found on this website plus the application for your program provider or host university.
- Meet with an advisor in Global Learning for a one-on-one advising appointment (if necessary).
WSU places a high importance on serving every student and their specific needs. We welcome applications from members of diverse groups that have traditionally been underrepresented in exchange and study abroad programs, including multicultural students, GIESORC students, students with disabilities, and non-traditional students.
- Please visit the Diversity Issues section for more information and resources
View a listing of International Education Organizations with which WSU works.
Want to know more about the application process for education abroad? Visit the How to Apply section for WSU students.
Want to learn more about a program or part of the world from a fellow WSU student? Contact a WSU Student Ambassador to hear about their recent experience abroad.
NavigationSearch ProgramsBegin Your
Application Education Abroad Scholarships
If you are having difficulty logging into the system, make sure you have set up email forwarding for your WSU email account. This will allow you to create an application in MyStudyAbroad.
If you need additional help using MyStudyAbroad, please contact the Global Learning.
Pullman Location : Bryan Hall 105
Mandy O’Leary, email@example.com
Vancouver Liaison: Bill Stahley, firstname.lastname@example.org