Incoming Exchange Students
We have assembled information to help you make an informed decision about an exchange at Washington State University. Should you decide to come to WSU, we are available to help you with the application and enrollment processes.
Why Choose WSU?
Consider the following while making your decision to participate in education abroad as an exchange student:
- WSU is one of the top research universities in America according to the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- WSU has four faculty members that have been elected to the National Academy of Sciences, the country's highest honor for scientific researchers.
- WSU is the home of the best-equipped veterinary teaching hospital in the world.
- WSU provides big school opportunities, small town community benefits.
- WSU provides a strong combination of academics, uniquely American social opportunities, and a welcoming community that is truly "World Class!"
- The weather in Pullman, Washington is not too hot, and not too cold.
- WSU belongs to the exciting Pacific-12 (PAC-12) athletic conference. Go Cougs!
- WSU is located in close proximity to ample outdoor recreation: Skiing (snow and water), Hiking, Camping, Rafting.
- WSU hosts world-class cultural events: concerts, ballets, visiting speakers, artists, and more!
You will be in good company! Washington State University has established strategic partnerships with institutions of higher education around the world.
Below is the list of schools that exchange students with WSU on a reciprocal basis. We send high quality students abroad and look forward to receiving motivated and achievement oriented students in return. We are excited to have established relationships with these institutions and the list is growing:
- City University of Hong Kong, China
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Denmark Technical University
- Ecole D'Ingenieurs de Purpan, France
- International Christian University, Japan
- IE Segovia, Spain
- Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- Kansai Gaidai, Japan
- LaTrobe University, Australia
- Nihon University, Japan
- Sciences po Bordeaux, France
- Singapore Management Institute, Singapore
- Southeast University, China
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- University of New England, Australia
- University of Stirling, Scotland
- Aberystwyth University, United Kingdom
- Swansea University, United Kingdom
- University of St. Gallen, Switzerland