Global Leadership Certificate
Be a Global Coug at Home and Abroad
Photo Credit: Kim Hollins, Ghana
Enhance your WSU degree and workforce marketability with a Global Leadership Certificate.
International Programs offers the Global Leadership Certificate in partnership with the Office of Undergraduate Education. The certificate is structured around coursework and co-curricular experiences that empower students to analyze, adapt, communicate, problem-solve and empathize in a variety of professional and personal networks.
The Global Leadership Certificate program provides you with the opportunity to engage in courses and activities dedicated to intercultural learning and leadership skills.
- 12 credits of academic coursework with global perspectives.
- Leadership in a Global Context UNIV 497 (one credit)
- Learn the foundations of leadership, engage others in the community and understand intercultural group dynamics.
- Global Leadership Experience SOC 499 (one credit)
- This can be fulfilled at home or abroad by participating in globally related study, research, or engagement.
- Global Leadership Capstone UNIV 491 (one credit)
- Enables you to integrate your global knowledge, experience and leadership skills into a project to take the next step toward fulfilling your global leadership goals