Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Future International Students

Applications and Forms


Here are the forms you will need to apply for undergraduate and graduate degrees, graduate International Master’s and undergraduate Foundation programs, and Academic English admission and scholarships.

If you are a permanent resident of the United States, you may apply for undergraduate admission as a U.S. resident.

Use the links and forms on this page if you are:

  • A citizen of a country other than the United States of America
  • Not a permanent resident of the United States
  • Applying for an undergraduate bachelor’s or graduate degree program, International Master’s or Foundation program, or Academic English admission

Apply for 2023 admission using the Washington State University application.

International students may also apply for freshman undergraduate admission through the Common App.


You may also apply through the Cialfo application if your school is a member of Cialfo. Contact your school counselor to find out is this is an option for you.

If you are transferring to WSU from another school or language program in the United States, please send your in-country transfer F-1 SEVIS Form to the Office of International Programs at the address below.

F-1 SEVIS Form

Application and Certificate of Finances Forms

Bachelor’s Degree


Upon acceptance as an bachelor’s degree or Undergraduate Foundation student, complete and return the Certificate of Finances form.

Bachelor’s Degree CERTIFICATE OF FINANCES (pdf)

Master’s and PhD Degrees

Apply to the Graduate School.


Academic English, International Master’s, and Foundation Tracks

Academic English
Undergraduate Foundation
International Master’s Program

Upon acceptance as an Academic English, undergraduate bachelor’s, Undergraduate Foundation, or International Master’s student, complete and return the appropriate Certificate of Finances form.

Academic English CERTIFICATE OF FINANCES (pdf)

Undergraduate Foundation CERTIFICATE OF FINANCES (pdf) 

International Master’s CERTIFICATE OF FINANCES (pdf)

Submitting Your Application

If you require a printable version of the application, please email the Office of International Programs admissions office to request one.

The certificate of finances and other documents can be uploaded electronically when you submit your application.

Application materials can also be mailed to WSU:

Office of International Programs
International Undergraduate Admissions
Bryan Hall 108
PO Box 645115
Pullman, WA 99164-3251

Admission applications must include:

  • Transcripts
  • Proof of English language proficiency
  • Copy of your passport ID page

See the admission requirements for detailed information on application materials.


WSU Office of International Programs will automatically consider you for scholarships once you submit your online application.

You are also invited to apply for general university scholarships and for scholarships awarded by the University’s academic colleges and departments.

General University Awards

To be considered for general University scholarships and for awards from the University’s academic colleges and departments, complete and submit the general scholarship application by January 31.

WSU scholarship application

Some scholarships require supplementary materials. Be sure to check each scholarship’s requirements before you apply.


If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us. We are ready to help.


1-855-219-1317 (toll-free)

/* ============= UNIBUDDY ====================*/