This activity is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs as part of its Fulbright Program, the U.S. government’s flagship international exchange program supported by the people of the United States and partner countries around the world. For more information, visit fulbright.state.gov.
This activity is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
At least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the program, the host will create a Fulbright Pre-academic Program website. The host’s website must contain, but is not limited to:
- welcome message to participants and brief description of the Fulbright Pre-academic program’
- pre-departure information with clear arrival instructions including arrival airport(s) and ground transportation instructions,
- the pre-academic program schedule,
- coordinator contact information (including email),
- information about the campus and surrounding community,
- home page links to eca.state.gov/fulbright, foreign.fulbrightonline.org, and
- links to Fulbright social media handles: facebook.com/fulbright, witter.com/fulbrightprgrm, instagram.com/the_fulbright_program/, linkedin.com/company/10482842/, youtube.com/user/fulbrightprogram