Skip to main content Skip to navigation
International Programs


Thank you for your interest in Washington State University. You may apply for international undergraduate admission, Academic English or Bridge programs, or Graduate School.

International Undergraduate Admission

If you require a printable version of the application, please email the Office of International Programs International Undergraduate Admissions to request one.

Deadlines and dates Admission requirements How to apply Start your application

If you have questions, please contact International Undergraduate Admissions.

The certificate of finances and other documents can be uploaded electronically when you submit your application.


Application materials can also be mailed to WSU:

Office of International Programs
International Undergraduate Admissions
Kruegel Hall
PO Box 643251
Pullman, WA 99164-3251

Academic English and Bridge Admission

Washington State University offers Academic English and Bridge programs for both undergraduate and graduate students designed to help you through your first year of study at WSU. Our Bridge programs are 1 to 3 semesters in length and combine intensive English language study, academic skills and development, and academic coursework in a customized program that gives you the skills you need to succeed. Completion of the Academic English or a Bridge program will allow you to transition to a degree-seeking program at WSU Pullman or any WSU campus that offers your intended degree program.

Start your application

Graduate School Admission

Graduate students seeking admission should apply to the Graduate School

Apply to Graduate School

Meet Your Admission Coordinator

 International Admission CoordinatorAdvises students with last name starting with
Paul Christensen
Philip Gadzekpo, MA
Tyler McPherson, MA
Katrice Swope, MA

Full Staff Directory