Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Learn English

Applications and Forms

IALC Admission

Thank you for your interest in learning English at the Intensive American Language Center. For more information about applying to the IALC, please contact


If you want to transfer to the IALC from another Intensive English Program in the United States, fill out the transfer form.


Send printed forms and other application materials to:

Intensive American Language Center
Washington State University
Kruegel Hall 13
PO Box 643251
Pullman, WA 99164-3251

Overseas applications must be received by the IALC at least one month before the start date of the session you plan to attend.

WSU Admission

You can apply for admission to Washington State University and the Intensive American Language Center at the same time.

If you are admitted to both, you will attend the IALC to satisfy the University’s language proficiency requirement. Then, when you have passed your IALC program, you will be able to enroll in a degree program.

See the University’s international admission website for forms and instructions on how to apply.