Get the academic support you need to be successful in your classes.
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) in Kruegel 106 helps students with English and supports university coursework taught by WSU faculty. The Center is a resource to both students and to faculty to support academic success.
- Provide high-quality English language tutoring for Academic English and pathways students
- Connect pathways students with existing tutoring and support services at the university
- Provide customized tutoring for pathways students in academic courses as needed
At the LRC you can receive help with your English and university courses. You do not need to make an appointment to see a tutor. Just stop by when we are open. Tutors can help you with any area of English: listening, speaking, reading, writing, pronunciation and grammar. They can also assist you with research skills, the WSU library website, formatting assignments in Word, practicing presentations and other academic questions you may have. At the LRC, you can:
- Work with a tutor one-on-one
- Work in a group with guidance from a tutor
- Study independently or with guidance from a tutor
- Use our desks and computers to complete assignments
- Read and use texts from our library of textbooks, fiction, non-fiction, and magazines
The LRC is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. Our tutors are available to work with you during the following times: