Thank you for giving Washington State University Office of International Programs the opportunity to assist your sponsored students!
We are committed to helping your students achieve their educational objectives—and yours.
The Office of International Programs will help you by:
- Acting as a liaison between WSU, sponsoring agencies, and sponsored students.
- Preparing and mailing billing statements each semester.
- Allowing extra time in making tuition payments when necessary. Please contact us immediately if you anticipate any delays.
- Providing sponsoring agencies with reports on academic progress for each student upon request.
- Providing transcripts each semester upon request.
Please feel free to contact our sponsored student liaison, IP Administration, 1-509-335-6199), if any questions or concerns arise.
Please provide a financial guarantee letter that contains the following information:
- Student Name
- Degree to be pursued (for example: bachelor’s, ESL, master’s, or Ph.D.)
- Dates of Validity
- List of charges covered (for example: tuition, mandatory fees, university medical insurance, housing)
- Statement confirming that the student has officially received the scholarship or sponsorship
Send the financial guarantee letter to:IP Fiscal
Office of International Programs
PO Box 645110
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-5110
Please also give a copy of the letter to your sponsored students. This will help WSU’s academic advisors ensure that your students are enrolled in programs and courses that support your educational objectives.
WSU currently hosts students who are supported by these sponsoring entities:
- Al Al-Bayt University
- America-Mideast Educational and Training Services, Inc. (AMIDEAST)
- Aramco Services Company
- Barwa Knowledge Company
- Candian Bureau for International Education (CBIE)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CONACYT)
- Consulate General of the State of Kuwait, LA
- Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- FEDISAL/BECAS FANTAL
- Fulbright New Zealand
- Fulbright-Kommission, Germany
- Government of Malaysia
- Higher Education Institute of Qatar
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- LASPAU: Academic & Professional Programs for the Americas
- Mahasarakham University
- Malaysian Cocoa Board
- Open Society Institute (OSI)
- SABIC Americas, Inc.
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
- The Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- The Hashemite University
- Turkish Consulate General
- UAE Study Abroad Scholarship Program (UAE/SCO)
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Vietnam International Education Development (VIED)
If you would like to initiate a formal relationship with Washington State University, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.