Use your study abroad experience to help your fellow students live their dreams of going abroad.
As a Global Learning Peer Advisor, you will provide inspiration and apply your experience to help other students through the study-abroad preparation process.
You will gain leadership experience and practical professional skills. Internship credit is possible with approval by your major department.
As a Global Learning Peer Advisor, you will:
- Conduct Global Cougs 101 information sessions
- Help students in the Global Learning resource room
- Help students select a program and optimize their experience abroad
- Present your experiences to various groups on campus
- Help plan and participate in events such as the Global Learning Fair, Pre-Departure Orientations, and reentry workshops for students like yourself, who have studied abroad.
2018-19 Peer Advisors
- Complete a successful study-abroad experience as a WSU student.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in the field of international education.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 (or better).