Use your study abroad experience to help your fellow students live their dreams of going abroad.
As a Global Learning Peer Advisor, you will provide inspiration and apply your experience to help other students through the study abroad preparation process.
You will gain leadership experience and practical professional skills. Internship credit is possible with approval by your major department.
As a Global Learning Peer Advisor, you will:
- Conduct Global Cougs 101 information sessions
- Help students in the Global Learning resource room
- Help students select a program and optimize their experience abroad
- Present your experiences to various groups on campus
- Help plan and participate in events such as the Global Learning Fair, Pre-Departure Orientations, and reentry workshops for students like your who have studied abroad
2018-19 Peer Advisors
- Complete a successful study abroad experience as a WSU student
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Interest in the field of international education
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 (or better)