WSU has a longstanding history in international research, education, and outreach, with partnerships and participants worldwide in more than 68 countries.
The Office of International Programs provides services that support WSU researchers—both faculty and students—in their scholarly and creative activities.
We are equally focused on supporting visiting faculty, researchers, students, and partner institutions from around the globe.
Three Ways to Find Funding
Join the Research Mailing List
Contact the Office of International Programs
We can help you:
- Search for international research and professional opportunities
- Identify potential partner organizations (institutional, agency, nonprofit, private sector, etc.) that align with your research goals
We specialize in helping WSU faculty, staff, and students develop competitive proposal content and budgets.
Contact the Office of International Programs for:
- Samples of proposals, letters of interest/intent, letters of support from international partners, impact assessment, monitoring, and evaluation frameworks
- Help reviewing proposal guidelines and requirements
If you are a project lead or co-investigator, the Office of International Programs can help by:
- Communicating with program officers to ensure WSU’s proposals are aligned with agency priorities and grant/solicitation requirements
- Coordinating meetings and timelines for developing concepts and proposals
- Facilitating proposal submissions, budget development, research compliance, and routing procedures with WSU offices (e.g. OGRD, IRB, departments, etc.)
- Providing information about WSU international engagement recordkeeping and items required in proposals or applications
Interested in encouraging an international focus in your area? Planning to embark on an international research collaboration?
The Office of International Programs can help!
Our international specialists are ready to serve you by:
- Conducting meetings and workshops to advance WSU’s international research activities, interdisciplinary partnerships, strategic alliances, international collaborations, and brand
- Formulating strategic project teams
- Leading multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary grants
- Gathering, analyzing, and distributing information on WSU partnerships
- Establishing international collaborations to promote WSU’s brand and outreach
Just let us know what your goal is, and we will help you get there.