Our Network Is Your Network.
»Research and educational collaborations.
»Measurable, sustainable impacts on global challenges.
»Partnerships built on mutual trust and exchange of knowledge.
Global Partnerships and Research Services is a leader in establishing networks of international research, technical assistance, teaching, extension, and learning within Washington State University. As the hub for these networks, GPRS catalyzes faculty involvement in international research; expands transformative, global student experiences; and amplifies WSU’s internationalization efforts.
Reach the world from here.
Need help with research, a project, or program? Our team creates networks of experienced international researchers, grants and fiscal experts, analysts, technicians, teachers, in-the-field scientists, communicators, and support personnel, all from the multinational community that is Washington State University.
Does your execution need fine-tuning? We constantly consider how knowledge exchange and technology transfer will best address global challenges and have the greatest impact on your success and on communities in Washington state, the U.S., and the world.
Looking for an affiliate? We have spent decades building relationships and partnerships globally among WSU faculty and researchers, funding agencies, local and national governments, academic institutions, businesses and NGOs, and citizens.
With our contacts on campus and off, we can help you find the expertise you need for your project’s success. Our network is your network.
Our team will:
- Bring critical expertise to your pre- and post-award projects
- Provide logistical support for the various parties involved in your project
- Ensure you have the proper documentation and preparation for international travel
- Work with you on the establishment and oversight of an MOU or other partnership agreement
- Create communications and outreach for your internal and external audiences and assist with marketing and publications
- Foster knowledge exchange between researchers and community members, and facilitate intercultural communication skills between teams
- Design and facilitate educational and cultural visitation programs for students, scholars, and visiting delegations with international partners
- Collaborate with you on research and project design, implementation, site research and location scouting, procurement, and event management
- Provide monitoring and evaluation services and reporting for your projects and programs
- Cultivate partnerships with your international as well as domestic collaborators including governments, NGOs, private sector businesses, and academic institutions for globally focused programming
- Oversees strategic operations for the GPRS team
- Supports the Vice President for International Programs in overseeing the operations of the WSU Office of International Programs
- Founder/Director of the Health Equity Research Center
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Consultation on gender and social inclusion
- Proposal development
- Technical support, advising and capacity building
Erin-Kae Rice, CRA
Director, Partnership Engagement and Research Services
- Creates student and scholar academic and cultural programming
- Oversees all international agreements, grants and contracts
- Directs day-to-day operations of the GPRS team
- Builds international engagement and collaborations, and develops programs to broaden WSU’s reputation internationally
- NGO development and administration
- Grant writing and administration
- Project development and management
- Grant and project consulting
- International logistics