Our network is your network.
»Research and educational collaborations
»Measurable, sustainable impacts on global challenges
»Partnerships built on mutual trust and exchange of knowledge
Global Partnerships and Research Services (GPRS) is a leader in establishing networks of international research, technical assistance, teaching, and learning within Washington State University. As the hub for these networks, GPRS catalyzes faculty involvement in international research; expands transformative, global student experiences; and amplifies WSU’s internationalization efforts.
What we do
Reach the world from here.
Need help with research, a project, or program?
Does your execution need fine-tuning?
Looking for an affiliate?
With our contacts on campus and off, we can help you find the expertise you need for your project’s success. Our network is your network.
Our team will:
- Bring critical expertise to your pre- and post-award projects
- Provide logistical support for the various parties involved in your project
- Ensure you have the proper documentation and preparation for international travel
- Work with you on the establishment and oversight of an MOU or other partnership agreement
- Create communications and outreach for your internal and external audiences and assist with marketing and publications
- Foster knowledge exchange between researchers and community members, and facilitate intercultural communication skills between teams
- Design and facilitate educational and cultural visitation programs for students, scholars, and visiting delegations with international partners
- Collaborate with you on research and project design, implementation, site research and location scouting, procurement, and event management
- Provide monitoring and evaluation services and reporting for your projects and programs
- Cultivate partnerships with your international as well as domestic collaborators including governments, NGOs, private sector businesses, and academic institutions for globally focused programming