Applications and Forms

Use the correct form to apply for Academic English, Undergraduate Foundation, or International Master’s admission and scholarships.

Before you begin

Use the links and forms on this page if you are:

  • A citizen of a country other than the United States of America
  • Not a permanent resident of the United States
  • Applying for undergraduate or graduate direct entry, Undergraduate Foundation, International Master’s, or Academic English admission

If you are a permanent resident of the United States, you may apply for undergraduate admission as a U.S. resident.

Application forms

Option 1

Apply using the Washington State University application.

Option 2

Apply for freshman undergraduate admission through Common App.

Option 3

You may also apply through the Cialfo application if your school is a member of Cialfo. Contact your school counselor to find out if this is an option for you.

If you are transferring to WSU from another school or language program in the United States, please send your in-country transfer F-1 SEVIS Form to International Programs at the address below.

Certificate of Finances forms

Upon acceptance as an Academic English, Undergraduate Foundation, or International Master’s student, complete and return the appropriate Certificate of Finances form.

Submitting your application

If you require a printable version of the application, please email the International Programs admissions office to request one. The Certificate of Finances and other documents can be uploaded electronically when you submit your application. Application materials may also be mailed to WSU:

Office of International Programs
International Admissions
Bryan Hall 108
PO Box 645115
Pullman, WA 99164-5115

Admissions applications must include:

  • Transcripts
  • Proof of English language proficiency
  • Copy of your passport ID page

See the admission requirements for detailed information on application materials.