Applications are now being accepted!
Washington State University offers 101 major fields of study for undergraduates. Earning a WSU degree brings lifetime membership in a closely bonded group of people who support each other personally and professionally wherever they are located around the world.
Our programs also include specialization tracks, minors, and certificates—so you can be sure that your degree will reflect your strengths and interests.
If you would like information about attending Washington State University, we will be happy to assist you.
Washington State University offers bachelor’s degrees in 5 different locations across the state of Washington.
While every location offers the same high standard of education, each has its own unique academic focus and student experience.
A STEM-Focused Campus
WSU Tri-Cities emphasizes a “learning while doing” approach to educating students while focusing on the STEM disciplines (science, technology, engineering, and math) and professional schools (i.e., business, nursing, and education) grounded in the liberal arts and social sciences.
An Intimate Urban Campus
WSU Vancouver is the only 4-year research university in southwest Washington. Set amid stunning scenery, its urban campus combines a small-college feel with the resources of an internationally respected research university.
An Urban Campus in a Major Medical Hub
WSU Spokane, located near the medical district of Washington’s second-largest city, offers degree programs that focus on health science and medical education. The highly regarded School of Nursing at WSU Spokane is the largest nursing program in the northwestern United States.
Before applying for study in Spokane, you will need to complete your program’s prerequisites at another campus.
A Focus on Transfer Students
WSU Everett offers bachelor’s degree completion programs through the Everett University Center on the Everett Community College campus. WSU’s programs in Everett focus on fields that are in high demand in Seattle and the North Puget Sound area.
Before applying for study in Everett, you will need to complete the first 2 years of your bachelor’s degree program at another campus.
I found a lot of opportunities at Washington State University in terms of academics. It is great to come to a place with a professional faculty. There are so many cultures and different languages at WSU that enrich your life.”
When you have been offered admission, take these steps to get ready to come to WSU.
WSU’s Intensive American Language Center in Pullman offers English as a Second Language courses and International Master’s and undergraduate Foundation programs that prepare international students for study at the University by allowing students to complete non-degree coursework along with English and academic support.
Academic English and international Master’s and Foundation courses offer:
- Opportunities to learn from highly qualified, top faculty/professors at WSU
- Student-centered instruction allows an immersive language-learning experience
- Specialized programs offer credit toward your university degree
- Office hours and conferencing with teachers for personal attention
- Direct support from your academic advisor and student services
- A full-service experience for academic assistance from the Learning Support Center
- Opportunities to practice language with other students and teachers
Why choose to study at WSU AE?
- Students can start their studies with a high level of support so they are ready for the full university experience
- The program has been accredited for over 20 years
- Our faculty and staff have an average of 9 years of experience teaching English as a Second Language and use current research and practice to make sure you have the best experience possible
- Pullman, Washington, Is a safe, friendly college town where recreation abounds. It is one of the best places to learn English in America
- Students should submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score to be placed in the appropriate level 3-6. If no score is submitted, students will be placed in the lowest level.
- Suitable for students with minimum language level TOEFL (32-79), IELTS (3.0-6.0), Duolingo (65-120).
- Students will be assessed upon program start to conﬁrm placement in correct level.
Contact us to apply.
For more information, contact email@example.com.