Get the Proper Visa for Academic English

F-1 visa

If you will be enrolled in classes at the Intensive American Language Center, you will most likely be issued an F-1 visa.

Are you bringing dependents?

Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 may accompany you while you pursue a program of study, research, or teaching in the United States.