Monitoring and Evaluation
Our team has the
MONITORING & EVALUATION EXPERTISE
to help you measure the impact of your programs, adapt, and
increase their effectiveness.
We can help develop a rigorous monitoring and evaluation program for your project or proposal. Whether you need timely support for grant proposals or a more in-depth evaluation of your organization’s programs, we provide customized, nuanced analyses that meet your needs. Our specialists are skilled at working across cultures in complex and dynamic environments. Our clients and partners include trade organizations, co-operatives, public and private sector businesses, government agencies, and NGOs.
Climate and Energy
Food Security and Nutrition
Youth Development and Leadership
Our M&E services
- Develop evaluation plans that include precise indicators tied to goals and objectives
- Conduct quasi-experimental evaluations
- Make quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods evaluations to provide measurable results
- Design and conduct tailored surveys
- Lead focus group discussions and structured interviews
- Monitor outcomes of program activities
- Provide data analysis, visualization, and reporting
- Deliver technical advice on gender integration in programs
- Communicate results in digital and print formats targeted to unique constituencies
- Craft compelling narratives for diverse audiences, including concise, activity-based success stories
- Create comprehensive annual evaluations of multiple programs and markets
The GPRS team led a delegation from China on a visit to Washington hops growers. This program, China Marketing and Merchandising for U.S. Hops and Ingredients, was sponsored by USDA to promote U.S. hops and barley to buyers in China.