Get more information about study abroad opportunities available to you and start getting answers to your study abroad questions!
First things first
Global Cougs 101 is now offered only in a self-paced (asynchronous) online format. It should take no longer than an hour to complete (and is likely much shorter than that!).
Completing GC101 is required before you can schedule an advising appointment with a Global Learning Advisor. Advising appointments are available for all program types, but are required only for exchange programs. Make sure to complete all included items and click the “Submit your application” button at the end of the GC101 form to be eligible to schedule an advising appointment.
Want to speak with another student? Drop-in peer advising hours with WSU students who have already studied abroad will be available this fall.
Global Cougs 101
- Discover the different education abroad opportunities and program types available to WSU students.
- Learn about education abroad eligibility and participation requirements.
- Receive resources about funding education abroad opportunities with financial aid and scholarships.
- Get the hang of navigating the myStudyAbroad system.
- Preview some of the logistical components of studying abroad.
If you have any questions or difficulties with Global Cougs 101, please email email@example.com.
Global Cougs 102
Global Cougs 102 reviews some of the logistical components of studying abroad. GC102 is now included in study abroad program applications. From there, the info you need will be automatically delivered to you when you need it to complete your requirements. You do not need to sign up to attend a Global Cougs 102 session.
Through GC102, learn about:
- The course pre-approval process and receiving academic credit for your study abroad
- How to fund education abroad programs with financial aid and/or scholarships
- Passports and visas
- And more!
For access to this information before beginning a study abroad application, email Global Learning.
Request a presentation
Is there a group of students you think would benefit from hearing about global learning opportunities? Do you want us to present in your classroom, or at your event or chapter meeting? We are happy to present customized introductory information about education abroad opportunities and get students started with Global Cougs 101.
Use this form ONLY for WSU classroom, event, or meeting presentations.