The WSU Fulbright Academy helps WSU faculty and students prepare competitive applications for Fulbright grants and make the most of their experience in the Fulbright Program. The academy also welcomes international Fulbright scholars to WSU.
It is a WSU priority
One of Washington State University’s primary goals is to apply knowledge through local and global engagement that will improve quality of life and enhance the economy of the state, nation, and world.
The WSU Fulbright Academy helps the university achieve this goal by:
- Increasing opportunities for faculty, students, and international partners to engage in intercultural exchange and outreach
- Building on current and emerging areas of research excellence
- Growing WSU’s international reputation
- Increasing the university’s global presence and worldwide impact
WSU Fulbright news
- Palouse soundscape composer presents music of nature Since coming to Washington State University from Malaysia in August, Yii Kah Hoe has ventured with his microphone into nearby woods and forests, along rivers and streams, and even out onto an icy pond to capture the music of nature.
- Yii Kah Hoe Fulbright Scholar, Composition Yii Kah Hoe is a Malaysian composer and Chinese dizi and xiao improviser. Yii was the winner of 11th BOH Cameronian Arts Awards (Malaysia, 2014), the winner […]
- Two Fulbrights, One Family Around 800 people in the United States received a Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program award for 2022-23. Two of those are married Washington State University professors. “We were expecting neither of […]
- WSU named top producer of Fulbright US Scholars Washington State University is among the colleges and universities that produced the most Fulbright U.S. Scholars in 2021-22, said the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. […]