The Campus Friends program brings international and domestic students together to build intercultural communication skills and to help build connections and friendship at WSU.
You can make new friends, learn about other cultures, prepare for study abroad, practice foreign language skills, share common interests, and more. It is all about personal connections and sharing culture.
The International Center is your point of connection. Take advantage of the opportunities WSU presents.
- Go out for coffee—or enjoy Coffee Hour at the student center
- Eat together at local restaurants—or cook for each other
- Participate in Campus Friends events
- Go to the student recreation center together
- Join an intramural sports team
- Attend campus events
You get the idea. Just have fun being Cougs together!
For more information, contact the International Center:
If you are interested in English language practice, ask about English conversation tables.
If you are looking for ways to practice a foreign language, ask about our language conversation tables!
You can join them and Campus Friends at the same time.