Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Future International Students

Official Transcripts

Your Official Transcript

Contact your school to request your official transcript be sent to WSU. Your school should submit your transcript to WSU only once using one of the methods below. (NOTE: If you sat for an external examination like the IGCSEs or Indian CBSEs, we will require your results to be sent from the examination board. This will be instead of having transcripts sent from your school.)

Regarding college/university transcripts, WSU can accept unofficial transcripts for initial evaluation, but needs official transcripts before a transfer credit report is completed. This applies to both transfer applicants and first-year applicants with dual credit, Running Start, College in the Secondary School, or other college credit earned while in secondary school. No transfer credit will be awarded from secondary school transcripts. Students with fewer than 27 transferable semester (40 quarter) credits earned after secondary school graduation must also provide an official secondary school transcript.

Methods to Submit Your Official Transcript

  • Electronic via email: Your school may send transcripts to us directly at We must verify that the email account is from the school before we will accept emailed transcripts as Official.”
  • Electronic via vendor: You may request your transcript using a third-party vendor, such as Parchment, Naviance, National Student Clearinghouse, Scribbles, or eScrip-Safe. The third-party vendor may send it to We accept electronic transcripts only from third-party vendors if the email sent to us includes a URL that can be copied and pasted (we cannot click links in emails). If we are not able to accept a transcript from this method, we will let you know.
  • Physical Mail: The school may mail it to us. If the school sends the sealed transcript to you directly, you may mail it to us or bring it to us when you arrive in the US as long as it remains sealed; otherwise we will consider it unofficial and you will need to have an official transcript sent. Physical documents can be mailed to

Office of International Programs
International Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 645115
Pullman WA 99164-5115

Verifiable Transcripts

WSU can verify certain exam results online. Verified results will be considered as official transcript copies and your school or the examination body will not need to send us your results directly. WSU can verify these exam results once the appropriate information is submitted.

ExaminationInformation Needed
Cambridge IGCSE/AS/A-levelsResults sheet showing:
-Centre Number
-Candidate Number
-Date of exam (series)
West African Senior Secondary Examination (WASSCE)Examination Certificate showing:
-Exam number
-Exam type (private or school)
-Exam year

WAEC Scratch Card showing:
-PIN number
-Serial number
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class XII ResultsClass XII Exam Mark Sheet

CBSE Admit Card showing:
-Roll number
-School number
National Exam Council
Examination Certificate showing:
- Exam year
- Exam type (Internal or External)
- Registration Number
NECO token showing:
- 12-digit token number

Regardless of how your transcripts are sent, please allow several days for us to update your student file. You will be notified by email when your transcript has been recorded.



Call 1-855-219-1317 toll free or email

/* ============= UNIBUDDY ====================*/