Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University
International On Campus

Faculty and Scholar Services

We assist with employment-based visas for hiring and work to maintain or change your status as needed.

Visa Status and Information

Do you need information on maintaining or changing your visa status? Bringing family to WSU? Medical insurance? Permanent residency? You can find it here.

H-1B employees J-1 scholars J-1 student interns

Please allow 5 business days for International Student and Scholar Services to process any documents submitted in person or electronically. This applies to international students and scholars.

International Travel Support

Are you planning to travel abroad for study, teaching, or research? The Office of International Programs can help ensure that your travel is safe, productive, and enjoyable.

Prep for international travel